Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
1. U.S. Currency, seized 2-27-2014 at 4972 Hacket Drive, Jefferson Twp., Ohio from Claude Heglar, Jr.
2. U.S. Currency, and 2007 Chevrolet Impala, vin#2G1WT58N079266514 seized 2/22/2014 at 336 E. Bruce Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Steve Brokke and/or Jayne Kelch.
3. U.S. Currency seized 3-14-2014 at 1655 Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Steve Brokke.
4. 1994 Wood Home made Trailer, bearing Ohio Registration SUL8458, seized 3-12-2014 at 555 Infirmary Road, from LaCharleston Pruitt.
RANGE TASK FORCE
5. U.S. Currency seized 3/3/2014 at 2833 North Dixie Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Triston McDonlad.
OOCIC TASK FORCE
6. 2000 BMW 3 Series, VIN#WBAAM3341YCA94764 seized 2/25/2014 at 175 at Northwood Ave, Harrison Twp., Ohio from Mark Coleman.
WEST CARROLLTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
7. Black Vizio Flat Screen Television, s/n LTYWNTBP3651084 and Play Station 3, s/n AC414370096 seized 2/18/2014 at 106 Home Ave., West Carrollton Ohio, from Michael R. Linville.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
8. U.S. Currency seized 3/6/2014 at 155 Monarch Lane, Miamisburg, Ohio from Nicholas B. Leis.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before May 4, 2014, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
4-11 & 4-18-2014 2Fri
About your information and the public record.