Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RANGE TASK FORCE
1. U.S. Currency, and 2003 Nissan Murano, VIN#JN8AZ08W23W223164 seized 2/7/2013/2013 at 3724 Runyon Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Saul A. Zaragoza and/or Joseph R. Felicianomejias and/or Martin D. Alvarez.
2. U.S. Currency, Cybershock Camera, 2 Bostitch drills, Acer PC Model AZS600G-UW10 and Kawasaki Blower seized 2/4/2014 at 617 Oxford Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Dwight Weaver.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
3. U.S. Currency seized 12/18/2013 at Gettysburg and Owens Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Slyvon Cook.
4. U.S. Currency and Mossberg Shotgun, s/n L500939 and Samsung 51” TV and remote s/n Z6M53CDD709374K and Samsung 51” TV and Remote s/n Z6M53CDD709373T seized 2/11/2014 at 5600 N. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jimmy Smith and/or Devanique Owens.
MORAINE POLICE DEPARTMENT
5. U.S. Currency, seized 2/24/2014 at 2674 Cobble Circle #3, Moraine, Ohio from Michael Carlton and/or Kenyetta Jones and Kenyon Jones.
WEST CARROLLTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
6. U.S. Currency, and 2008 Dodge Charger VIN#2B3KA43GX8H265832 seized 2/28/2014 at 5235 Springboro Pike, West Carrollton Ohio, from Jerry L. Walther.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
7. U.S. Currency seized 12/26/2013 at 311 N. Twelfth Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Michael Wade and/or Kierstyn McKinney.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 14, 2014, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
03-21 & 03-28-2014 2Fri
About your information and the public record.