Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RANGE TASK FORCE
1. U.S. Currency, Croton Watch, Joe Gino Watch seized 1/9/2014 at 1769 Hopewell Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Justin Gay and/or Tonya Gay.
2. U.S. Currency seized 1/24/2014 at 727 Tyson Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Ryan K. Thompson.
3. U.S. Currency seized 1/24/2014 at 175SB and Stanley Ave.. Drive Dayton, Ohio from Rodney Anderson.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
4. 2007 Honda Civic, VIN#2HGFG12807H554709, seized 12/3/2013 at 11547 Lower Valley Pike, Medway, Ohio.
5. U.S. Currency, seized 1/4/2014 at 616 Shoop Ave, Dayton, Ohio, from Rodney Ball.
6. U.S. Currency, seized 12/14/2013 at the area of W. Third St. at SR 49NB, Jefferson TWP, Ohio from Roger Castle.
7. U.S. Currency, seized 12/04/2013 in the area of Liscum Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Deonte Winston and/or Juvon Winston.
8. U.S. Currency, seized 1/01/2014 in the area of N. James H. McGee Blvd. and N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Adrian White.
OOCIC TASK FORCE
9. U.S. Currency, seized 12/16/2013 6688 Miller Lane, Butler Township, Ohio from Eric Sealey.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before March 7, 2014, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
02-21 & 02-28-2014 2Fri
About your information and the public record.