Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RANGE TASK FORCE
1) U.S. Currency, Glock 23 s/n UKP214, Glock magazine, ammo, I-phone seized 12/19/2013/2013 at 2201 Berwyck Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Justin Turner and/or Sharita L. Boyd.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
2) U.S. Currency seized 11/20/2013 at 1404 Parkbrook Drive, Washington Twp., Ohio from Anan Deeks.
3) 1996 Ford Windstar Van, VIN#2FMDA5144TBB36014 seized 11/14/2013 at 4230 Hoover Ave.. Drive Dayton, Ohio from Jerry Roberts and/or Anthony Walden.
MORAINE POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) U.S. Currency, seized 12/16/2013 at Moraine Inn and Suites at 2455 Dryden Road, Moraine , Ohio from Bryan Dobbs.
WARREN COUNTY DRUG TASK FORCE
5) U.S. Currency, seized 11/25/2013 at 1618 Mayo, Kettering, Ohio, 2355 Patterson, Kettering, Ohio, 2124 Pittsfield, Kettering, Ohio 888 Antioch School Road, Vandalia and 535 Gabriel, Vandalia, Ohio from Bradley O’Neal and/or Casey Oakes and/or Jeremy Corwin and/or William Murphy and/or Velma Thorpe and/or James Lawson and/or Linda Combs.
6) 2003 Honda Civic, VIN# 1HGEM22903L046434, and 2008 Cadillac Escalade VIN#1GYFK63858R208109 seized 11/25/2013 at 2124 Pittsfield and 2355 Patterson Road, Kettering, Ohio from Jeremy Corwin and/or Harold Woodrum.
7) 2006 Acura TL, VIN#19UUA66256A062203, seized 11/25/2013 at Forrer Blvd. & S. Smithville Rd., Kettering, Ohio from Angie Hall and/or Robert Murphy and/or William Murphy.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before February 17, 2014 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
01-24 & 01-31-2014 2Fri
About your information and the public record.