Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
CLAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1. 27” Vizio Television, Carroll HS 1996 Class Ring, 32” Emerson LCD TV, 50” LG Plasma TV, seized 10/12/2013 at 322 Albers Court and 4613 St. Johns Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Cavon Beckman and/or Dale Beckham and/or Mary Beckham and/or Heather Austin.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
2. U.S. Currency and 1996 Dodge Ram, VIN#1B7HC16Y2TS537832, seized 11/13/2013 at 624 Shadowlawn Ave., Apt. 6, Kettering, Ohio from Cedrick T. Maxwell.
3. 2000 Toyota Corolla, VIN#1T1BR12EXYC352064 seized 11/6/2013 at Doris Drive and Glaser Road. Dayton, Ohio from Bradford Sommer.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
4. U.S. Currency, seized 10/17/2013 at 95 N. Gebhart Church Road, Miamisburg, Ohio from Shawn Kimbrough.
5. U.S. Currency and 1990 Cadillac VIN#1G6CD5332L4345535, seized 10/25/2013 at 519 N. Heincke, Miamisburg, Ohio from Timothy Garrett and/or Michael Cook.
OOCIC TASK FORCE
6. U.S. Currency, seized 10/21/13 at Miller Lane at Benchwood Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony Moore.
7. U.S. Currency and Chrysler 300, VIN#2CL3A43R76H249982 seized 11/05/13 at Benchwood Wyse Rd. at Homestretch Rd., Dayton, Ohio from Larry Johnson and/or Katrice Johnson.
8. U.S. Currency, seized 10/17/13 at 4101 Keats Ave., Harrison Twp., Ohio from Ryan Jones.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 5, 2014, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
12-13 & 12-20-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.