Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RANGE TASK FORCE
1. U.S. Currency, seized 10/31/2013/2013 at 9198 Dayton Lebanon Pike, Washington Twp., Ohio from Charles Hall and/or Tiffany Lyons.
2. U.S. Currency, Western Union Money Order, Debit cards from Home Depot & Lowes, Smith & Wesson 40 caliber, s/n DWA5126Kindle Fire, Gucci Shoes, 2006 Dodge Charger, VIN#2B3KA53HX6H466576,1999 Lexus ES300, VIN#JT8BF28G9X0233369$399.00 seized 10/9/2013 at 1639 Linnbrook Drive Dayton, Ohio from Stephen McClain and/or Elisha Withers and/or John McGlaughlin.
3. U.S. Currency, Winchester Model 90-22 s/n 569659, Sig Sauger P245 s/n C0033731, F.B. Ranom Vis Model 35 s/n E7945, L. Dieter Murchen 320 no s/n, Charter Arm Pathfinder .22 s/n 10-17567, Springfield 22 rifle s/n A870822, Ruger .22 cal single shot s/n 65-44440, Sportman shotgun, Kel-tec .380, Olympic Arms rifle s/n JJ1188, Ammo, Ruger Holster seized 11/21/2013 at 2201 Berwyck Ave. Drive Dayton, Ohio from Donald D. Snyder.
4. U.S. Currency, Remington Shotgun M887, s/n ARM011725, Mossberg Shotgun 88, s/n MV88525, Taurus PT 24/7 pistol, s/n SUE91296, JC Higgins 12g shotgun, model 583.17, Ruger LCR revolver, s/n 540-65589, ammo Savage Arms Mark II, s/n 0321971 seized 10/29/2013 at 190 N. Diamond Mill Road, Dayton, Ohio from Bernard E. Sherman and/or Loretta Sherman and/or Donnie Wilson.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
5. U.S. Currency, seized 10/31/2013 at 2859 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton, Ohio from Aubree Thurman and/or Scotty Leach.
6. U.S. Currency, seized 10/25/2013 at 7130 Miller Lane, Dayton, Ohio from Terrell D. Williams.
7. U.S. Currency and 2007 Jeep Cherokee VIN#1J8HR48P67C640070, seized 11/04/2013 at Keats Drive at the traffic Circle, Dayton, Ohio from Aaron Niswonger.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 5, 2014, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
12-13 & 12-20-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.