Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 10/13/2013 at 2500 E. Fourth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Latre O. Tate.
2) U.S. Currency, seized 10/16/2013 at 26 John Street, Dayton, Ohio from Rodney R. Gray.
3) 1999 Honda Accord, VIN#1HGCG3147XA008386, seized 9/23/2013 at 2166 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from Kayla R. Brooks.
4) 2004 Honda Civic, VIN31HGEM21184L034741 seized 9/3/2013 at intersection of Danner Avenue and Germantown Street, Dayton, Ohio from Trent L. Bogantz.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 10/04/2013 at 101 E. Parkwood Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Marcus A. Shackleford.
6) U.S. Currency and 2006 Chevrolet Impala, VIN#2G1WD58C769160684, seized 9/22/2013 at 4046 Free Pike, Dayton, Ohio from Deondre Thompkins and Jalisa D. Porter.
7) 1997 Ford Probe, VIN#1ZVLT22B9V5132681 seized 9/11/2013 at 5000 Gettsburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from John H. Brewer, II.
8) U.S. Currency seized 10/04/2013 at 1961 E. Fourth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Terrell A. Mabry, Jr.
9) U.S. Currency, seized 9/27/2013 at 1801 Needmore Road, Dayton, Ohio from Toby L. Brown, Jr.
10) U.S. Currency seized 10/1/2013 at 45 S. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Deontay D. Williams.
11) U.S. Currency, Bersa Arms 40 Caliber Pistol s/n 554480, Springfield 22LR Caliber Rifle s/n A038001, Norinco 7.62x25 Caliber Pistol, 1970 Cadillac Deville, VIN#B0180679, 2000 Cadillac Escalade, VIN #1GYEK13R5YR105103, 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe, VIN#1GNEK13T61R110048, 1975 Chevrolet Malibu, VIN#1D37H5D483375 seized 9/17/2013 at 1709 Grand Ave. and 1530 Tampa Ave. and 2130 Wagnerford Rd., Ohio from Lashon D. Owensby, Shawn D. Smith, Darnel L. Arnold, Rashawn Arnold, Jamila S. Cobb and William B. Gordon.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before November 29, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
11-15 & 11-22-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.