Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 8/3/2013 at 2030 Kensington Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Stephen M. Daugherty.
2) U.S. Currency, and Walther 9mm Pistol s/n S03169 seized 7/27/2013 at 29 N. Sperling Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Donnie D. Thomas, Jr.
3) 2000 Silver Pontiac Sunfire, VIN #1G2JB1244Y7434014, seized 7/15/2013 at 800 Mount Crest, Dayton, Ohio from Terrell Webb.
4) 2012 Dodge Ram Pickup, Vin #3C6JD6DP1CG201352, seized 7/26/2013 at 299 N. Edwin C. Moses, Dayton, Ohio from Brian E. Hill and/or Mendy D. Rothy.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 8/13/2013 at 2200 N. Gettysburg Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Aaron T. Johnson.
6) U.S. Currency, seized 8/09/2013 at 3331 Stanley Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Tanishia M. Cecil.
7) U.S. Currency, seized 8/13/2013 at 2118 Catalpa Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Dono Barksdale.
8) U.S. Currency, seized 8/12/2013 at 201 W. Stewart Street, Dayton, Ohio from Ryan E. Cottle.
9) 2000 Chevrolet Suburban, VIN #3GNFK16T8YG118548 seized 7/14/2013 at N. Main Street/Route 4 Entrance Ramp, Dayton, Ohio from David W. Gross.
10) U.S. Currency, Glock .40 S&W Pistol s/n NHV884, and 2003 Cadillac CTS, VIN #1G6DM57N530117178 seized 8/2/2013 at 2319 Germantown Street, Apartment A, Dayton, Ohio from Kenyon R. Moon, Jr. and/or Bryon L. Simon, Jr. and/or William D. Hill and/or Daryl A. Thomason and/or Kaleena C. Daniels and/or Omega Auto Sales.
11. U.S. Currency seized 8/06/2013 at 34 Fountain Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from James L. Swain and/or Sean T. Swain and/or Harold W. Johnson.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before September 26, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
09/13/2013 & 09/20/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.