Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RANGE TASK FORCE
1) U.S. Currency, seized 7/24/2013 at 215 E. Siebenthaler Avenue, and 1906 Elsmere Avenue #8, Dayton, Ohio from Jeffrey Hunter and/or Terry L. Jeffery.
2) U.S. Currency, seized 7/25/2013 and 7/29/2013 at 26 Mary Street, Dayton, Ohio and 22 Vincent Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Brandon Jones and or Cheryl Jones.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
3) U.S. Currency, seized 8/8/2013 at the area of Lodell Avenue and Styles Avenue, Harrison Township, Ohio from Alva Johnson and/or Michael Perl.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 6/25/2013 at 6500 Miller Lane, Harrison Township, Ohio from Michael Brown, Jr.
MIAMI TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
5) U.S. Currency, seized 7/20/2013 at 8245 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, Ohio from Ryan L. Starks.
HUBER HEIGHTS POLICE DEPARTMENT
6) U.S. Currency and Silver Jennings J-22, s/n 030869 & two magazines, seized 7/18/2013 at 6450 Chippingdon Drive, Huber Heights, Ohio from Larry Pope.
7) U.S. Currency, seized 8/4/2013 at I-70 at SR 202, Huber Heights, Ohio from Clarence L. Williamson.
8) U.S. Currency, seized 7/21/2013 at 5562 Merily Way, Huber Heights, Ohio from Curtis Cooper.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before September 26, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9/13/2013 & 9/20/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.