Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1. U.S. Currency, seized 7/27/2013 at 2715 Riverside Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Robert Moore.
2. U.S. Currency, seized 7/7/2013 at Eastbound Route 35, just east of James H. McGee Blvd, Dayton, Ohio from De’Monte D. Harris.
3. 2000 Chevrolet S-10, VIN#1GCCS1443YK137959, seized 6/16/2013 at 98 W. Hudson, Dayton, Ohio from Norman Zest.
4. U.S. Currency seized 7/1/2013 at 34 N. Van Lear Street, Dayton, Ohio from Nicholas D. Best and/or Deron D. Morgan.
5. U.S. Currency seized 7/10/2013 at 2022 Salem Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Dustin J. Brooks.
6. U.S. Currency seized 7/07/2013 at 724 Kolping, Dayton, Ohio from Daniel A. Cunningham.
7. U.S. Currency seized 7/09/2013 at 2900 E. Fourth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Marqanthony Mooty.
8. U.S. Currency seized 7/05/2013 at 3528 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Brandon S. Stringer.
9. 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier, VIN#1G1JC124817274114 seized 6/17/2013 at 3713 Southshore Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Larry V. Brown, Jr.
10. U.S. Currency seized 7/12/2013 at 300 S. Jersey Street, Dayton, Ohio from Marcus A. Hardy.
11. U.S. Currency seized 7/07/2013 at 2040 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Michael E. Murray.
12. U.S. Currency seized 7/14/2013 at 3406 E. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Ricky T. Person.
13. U.S. Currency seized 7/07/2013 at 2040 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Michael E. Murray.
14. 1992 Chevrolet C1500, VIN#1GCDC14KXNE234568 seized 6/27/2013 at 1038 Cherry Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Myron E. Moon,, Jr. and/or Tamika M. Warren, and/or Jason Gayman and/or Justin F. McKinnon.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before August 31, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura B. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
08-09 – 08-16-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.