Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 05/21/2013 at Delco Park Drive, at Woodman Drive, Kettering, Ohio from Damato D. Brown-Jones.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
2) U.S. Currency, seized 05/18/2013 at 345 E. Nottingham Road, Harrison Township, Ohio from Diona M. Staton.
RANGE TASK FORCE
3) U.S. Currency and 2003 BMW, VIN #BAGN6349DR08605, seized 05/13/2013 at 5266 Osceola, Dayton, Ohio from John McFadden.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 04/25/2013 at SR 49 NB/Little Richmond Road, Dayton, Ohio from Craig M. Farmer, II.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 04/23/2013 at Matt Castrucci Auto Mall of Dayton Detail Shop, 3028 Mall Park Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Reginald Colvard.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before July 25, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
06/21/2013 & 06/28/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.