Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 2003 White Pontiac Grand Am, VIN #1G2NW12E33C169021, seized 05/02/2013 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses, Dayton, Ohio from Justin Phillips and/or Taylor Richardson and/or David Phillips.
2) U.S. Currency, seized 5/5/2013 at 1 Malden Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from John R. Henry.
3) U.S. Currency, Mossberg 12GA Shotgun, s/n P326403, Revelations 12GA Shotgun s/n G310144, Cobra .380 ACP Handgun s/n CP014033, Keltec 9mm Handgun s/n S2264, Glenfield .22 LR Rifle s/n 72191618, Glock .45 ACP Handgun s/n SUV153, Lorcin .22 LR Handgun s/n 057753 seized 05/07/2013 at 2149 Bellfontaine Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Douglas L. Crooks, III.
4) U.S. Currency, 1998 Lincoln Navigator, VIN #5LMFU28L2WLJ05888 and 2000 Mitsubishi Montero, VIN #JA4MT31H9YP035468, seized 05/03/2013 at 516 Pritz Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Tomas Grigley and/or Anwar R. Jones.
5) U.S. Currency seized 05/01/2013 at 2 Lucerne Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony a. Battigaglia and/or Salome M. Carroll.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before June 21, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
05/31/2013 & 06/07/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.