Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
TROTWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Curreny, seized 05/07/2013 at SR49/Free Pike, Trotwood, Ohio from Deandre Chattams.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
2) U.S. Currency, seized 04/16/2013 at 2032 Palisades Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Daniel A. Frazier.
3. U.S. Currency, seized 03/07/2013 from Chase Bank Acct., Ohio from Jovan Hancock.
WARREN CO. DRUG TASK FORCE
4) U.S. Currency, seized 03/20/2013 at 2015 Buckeye Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Anthony Conn and Jessica Conn.
BROOKVILLE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
5) U.S. Currency seized 04/11/2013 at 470 E. Westbrook, Ohio from Clifford E. Smith and/or Dustin Smith.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before June 20, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
05/31/2013 & 06/07/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.