Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1994 Chevrolet Blazer VIN #1GNCS13W4R0177104 seized 3/19/2013 at 210 Basswood, Dayton, Ohio from Randy Leadford.
2) U.S. Currency and 2006 Chrysler 300, VIN #2C3KA63H105867, seized 3/17/2013 at 1005 Huffman, Dayton, Ohio from Amanda N. Burns and/or Jimmy L. Powell.
3) U.S. Currency seized 4/4/2013 at 57 E. Riverview Avenue #9, Dayton, Ohio from Eric D. Chase and/or Bridget N. Lowe.
4) U.S. Currency and Smith & Wesson .38 Special Caliber Revolver s/n 706728, seized 3/28/2013 at 525 Westwood Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Kevin E. Hubbard.
5) 2003 Pontiac Vibe, VIN #5Y2SL62883Z474302 seized 3/19/2013 at 416 E. Bruce, Dayton, Ohio from Michael Webb and/or Jennifer Webb.
6) U.S. Currency and Hi Point .380 Caliber Pistol s/n P751226 seized 3/13/2013 at 662 Randolph Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jeffery L. Carson, Jr.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before May 18, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
04/26/2013 and 05/03/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.