Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 3/19/2013 at 301 N. First Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Steven H. Elzey..
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
2) U.S. Currency, seized 2/12/2013 at 7441 Bronson Street, Dayton, Ohio from Roosevelt Allen and/or James McClain.
3) 2005 Chrysler, VIN #2C3AA53G45H621157 and 2003 Cadillac, VIN #1G6DM57N330165228, seized 3/11/2013 at 2719 Morse Road Unit I-5 and Unit I-106, Columbus, Ohio from Jamie Hancock.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 3/12/2013 at 7433 Bronson Street, Jefferson Township, Ohio.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
5) 1996 Sierra Pickup Truck, VIN #1GEC19R5TE527538, seized 2/8/2013 at I-675 and Yankee Street and 3/13/2013 at W. Third Street and S. Kilmer Street, Dayton, Ohio from Troy A. Reid, Sr., and/or Troy A. Reid, Jr. and/or Neoschia Reid.
6) U.S. Currency, seized 2/12/2013 at Hyannis Port Dr. at Sebreeze Ct. Dayton, Ohio from Austin B. Folck.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before May 8, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
04/19/2013 & 04/26/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.