Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MIAMI TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, and 2003 Cadillac CTS, VIN #1G6DM57N130121986 seized 03/04/2013 at 8101 Springboro Pike, Miami Township, Ohio from Darryl L. Jones and/or Marquise P. Williams and/or Larry D. Carter, III.
UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
2) U.S. Currency, seized 03/17/2013 at 40 Block of Lowes Street, Dayton, Ohio from Antwon D. Tolliver.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
3) U.S. Currency, seized 03/03/2013 at 1689 West Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio from Aaron S. Smith and/or Bryan A. Dodds.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
4) U.S. Currency, seized 02/24/2013 at 5292 Big Bend Road, in Jefferson Township, Ohio from Ryan J. Jones.
5) LG 55” TV, seized 02/24/2013 at 5292 Big Bend Road, in Jefferson Township, Ohio from Anthony D. Graham, Jr.
6) U.S. Currency and collector coins, seized 02/01/2013 at 1527 McGrevey Avenue, in Riverside Township, Ohio from Munir Alhmidat aka Mike Howard and/or Alhmidat Corporation, LLC.
7) U.S. Currency, seized 03/01/2013 at 203 Olive Road, in Trotwood, Ohio from Rashawn Blackmond and/or Cortney Lowe.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 30, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
03/29 & 04/05/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.