Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 02/20/2013 at 200 W. Findlay, Dayton, Ohio from Terrance Sims.
2) U.S. Currency, and 1999 Dodge Intrepid, VIN #2B3HD56J3XH643471 seized 03/07/2013 at 1415 S. Smithville Street, Dayton, Ohio from Shane Lunsford and/or Kayle Tilton.
3) U.S. Currency, and 1998 Buick Park Avenue VIN #1G4CU5215W4629674 seized 03/07/2013 at 2000 Catalpa Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Michael J. Gaulding.
4) U.S. Currency and 1996 GMC Jimmy VIN #1GKDT13W6T2541033 seized 02/17/2013 at 1035 Linden Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Clinton Pierce and/or Amanda Carson.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 02/25/2013 at 1200 Huffman Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Michael Stonerock.
6) U.S. Currency, seized 02/21/2013 at 29 N. Garfield Street, Dayton, Ohio from Lori Partin.
7) U.S. Currency, seized 02/16/2013 at 1 Wyoming Street, Dayton, Ohio from Dominique Mays.
8) 2000 Ford Taurus VIN #1FAFP55U9YG255544 seized 01/29/2013 at 20 Fillmore, Dayton, Ohio from Chelsey Vawter and/or Daniel Coffman.
9) U. S. Currency, seized 02/25/2013 at 732 Leland Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Jermaine C. Coleman.
10) U. S. Currency, seized 03/01/2013 at 1435 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Phillip Lane, Jr.
11) U. S. Currency, and Bryco .380 Caliber Pistol, s/n 1554143 seized 03/04/2013 at 220 Deeds Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony Barker.
12) U. S. Currency, seized 02/22/2013 at 1200 Philadelphia Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Antonio Bailey.
13) U. S. Currency, Cobra .22 Magnum Pistol, s/n 019602, Diamond 380 ACP Caliber Pistol s/n D33194, Smith & Wesson .38 Special Pistol s/n DCS0893, Titan .25 ACP Caliber Pistol s/n A26170, Ruger 44 Magnum Pistol s/n 50334562, Remington 12 gauge shotgun s/n AB883217M, 2000 Cadillac Deville, VIN #1G6KE57YU329562, 1994 Chevrolet Caprice, VIN #1G1BL52P1RR108801, 1976 Chevrolet Caprice, VIN #1N36L6J264504 seized 02/14/2013 at 138 Whitemore Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony McKinney and/or Brandi Davis and/or Serena Murphy and/or Debra McKinney.
14) 1994 Honda Accord, VIN #JHMCD5631RC074537, H & R Black .32 Caliber Revolver s/n AJ56347 seized 02/12/2013 at 1321 E. First Street, Dayton, Ohio from Frederick M. Rodgers and/or Deandre Echols and/or DaMarco Gregory.
15) U.S. Currency, seized 02/26/2013 at 1 S. Findlay Street, Dayton, Ohio from Victor Washington, II.
16) U.S. Currency, and 1998 Buick Park Avenue, VIN #1G4CW52K1W4620764 seized 02/26/2013 at 4125 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Deontay Johnson and/or Danyelle Johnson.
17) U.S. Currency and Intratec 9MM Pistol s/n A035319 seized 03/01/2013 at 153 S. Hedges Street, Dayton, Ohio from Marqanthony Mooty and/or Kara M. Parisi-King.
18) 1999 GMC Pickup, VIN #2GTEK19T6X1545315 seized 02/13/2013 at 1133 N. Gettysburg Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from William M. Petrey, Jr., and/or Cody Roberts and/or William A. Petrey and/or Leah Petrey.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 20, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
03/29 & 04/05/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.