Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 02/01/2013 at 4910 Woodman Park Drive Apt 14, Dayton, Ohio.
2) U.S. Currency, and Smith & Wesson .32 Caliber Revolver, Serial #23367 seized 02/06/2013 at 437 W. Fairview Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Perry Thompson.
3) U.S Currency, Glock .45 Caliber Pistol, Serial #EWD709 seized 02/11/2013 at 512 Baltimore Street, Dayton, Ohio from Keith L. Higgins, Jr. and/or Hailey D. Anderson.
4) U.S Currency, seized 02/06/2013 at 1321 Wheatley Avenue, Apt #2, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony Howard and/or William Howard, Sr.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 02/08/2013 at 2536 Gettysburg Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Kennth L. Wynn.
6) 1996 GMC Jimmy VIN #1GKDT13W8T2548078 seized 01/29/2013 at 20 Fillmore, Dayton, Ohio from Daniel J. Thomas.
7) U.S. Currency, Taurus .40 Caliber Pistol Serial #SC023939, and 1994 Buick LeSabre VIN #1G4HR52L5RH451285 seized 02/13/2013 at 2808 Salem Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Pete E. Thompson, Sr.
8) U. S. Currency, 1999 White Chrysler 300 VIN #2C3HE66G8XH790394 seized 01/23/2013 at 51 Colin Kelly Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Antonio T. Winslow.
9) U. S. Currency, seized 02/05/2013 at 504 W. Fairview, Dayton, Ohio from Jonathan E. Williams.
10) U.S. Currency, Ruger .22 Caliber Rifle Serial #70274909, Gold and Diamond Ring, Rohm 38 Special Revolver, Serial #11168, New England .270 Caliber Rifle, Seral #NJ308607 seized 02/04/2013 at 247 S. Hedges Street, Dayton, Ohio from Marcus A. Hardy.
11) U.S Currency, seized 02/01/2013 at 1600 Ewalt Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Michael A. Hartley.
12) U.S. Currency, Smith & Wesson 9mm Pistol, Serial #TAZ305 seized 02/05/2013 at 400 W. Fourth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Kenneth A. Cunningham.
13) U.S. Currency, seized 01/30/2013 at 3498 N. Commons Blvd, Dayton, Ohio from Timothy J. Farr.
14) U.S. Currency, seized 02/12/2013 at 3400 Block of Dandridge Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from David J. Jackson and/or Lace R. Heflin.
15) 2003 GMC Yukon VIN #1GKFK66U33J275060 seized 01/28/2013 at 1918 E. Fifth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Regina Brewer and/or Loretta Glynn and/or Nicole Underwood.
16) U.S. Currency, seized 02/01/2013 at 899 E. Monument Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Akinyele Boyd.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 2, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
03/08 & 03/15/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.