Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 1/29/2013 at 1365 Miami Chapel Road, Dayton, Ohio from Brandon C. Elliott.
2) U.S. Currency, seized 1/28/2013 at 2714 E. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Kendest L. Franklin.
3) U.S. Currency, Glock.40 Caliber Pistol, Serial #NHT724 and Rugar .45 Caliber Pistol, Serial #56117728 seized 1/30/2013 at 2222 Philadelphia Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Jonathan E. Williams and/or Joshua Haggins and/or Michael L. Bucannon.
4) U.S. Currency seized 1/28/2013 at 208 Hawker Street, Dayton, Ohio from James E. Todd, Jr.
5) U.S. Currency and SIG Arms SP2340, Serial No. SP0086413 Handgun seized 1/4/2013 at 2317 Salem Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Stephen M. Suries.
6) U.S. Currency seized 1/26/2013 at 54 S. Torrence Street, Dayton, Ohio from Christopher J. Harris and/or David W. Vickers.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before March 10, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
2/15; 2/22/13 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.