Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 12/30/2012 at 31 Prestige Plaza Drive #267, Miamisburg, Ohio from Charles E. Wiggins, II and/or Trae A. Griffith and/or DLT.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
2) U.S. Currency, and Smith & Wesson Handgun s/n VJL3862, Ruger P95 Firearm, s/n 318-09534, Mossburg Shotgun s/n P367820 seized 01/03/2013 at 1460 Azalea Drive, Dayton, Ohio.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
3) U.S. Currency, seized 01/12/2013 at 7499 Bronson Street, Dayton, Ohio from Mitchell Pollard.
TROTWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) U.S. Currency, seized 12/14/2012 at 5300 Salem Avenue, Trotwood, Ohio from Billy Hammond.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 01/12/2013 at 3597 Nevada Avenue, Trotwood, Ohio from Terry Martin and/or Deontay Johnson and/or Dion Collins.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before March 2, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
2/8 & 2/15/2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.