Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 12/08/2012 at 99 Nassua Street, Dayton, Ohio from Craig A. Cortner, II
2) U.S. Currency, and 2004 Cadillac DeVille, VIN #1G6KF57914U214330, seized 12/04/2012 at 121 Willow Wood Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Shantell S. Oglesby.
3) U. S. Currency and 1995 Chevrolet Blazer VIN #1GNDT13W4S2240357 seized 12/04/2012 at 200 Pointview Ave. Apt D and 1 S. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Tracy B. Davis, Sr. and/or Thomas Richardson, Jr and/or Melissa L. Steinke.
4) U.S. Currency seized 12/06/2012 at 1507 Chapel Street, Dayton, Ohio from Steven Grimes.
5) U. S. Currency seized 12/05/2012 at 110 N. McGee Street, Apt. #3, Dayton, Ohio from Ronald Skinner.
6) U.S. Currency seized 12/12/2012 at 2720 E. Fifth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Ryan A. Ginter.
7) U. S. Currency seized 11/21/2012 at 300 S. Patterson Blvd, Dayton, Ohio from Allisha N. Bartley.
8) 2001 Kia Hatchback, VIN #KNAFB161015024889 seized 11/24/2012 at 958 S. Gettysburg Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Jeremy A. Derr and/or Ronda R. Miller.
9) 1996 Jeep Cherokee, VIN #1J4GZ58Y3TC311141, seized 12/13/2012 at 600 Forest Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Jacob Allen.
10) 1994 Ford Ranger, VIN #1FTCR10A3R10A3RUD97906 seized 11/17/2012 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from William P. Mott.
11) 2005 Ford Focus, VIN #1FAFP34N15W229536 seized 12/07/2012 at 928 Springfield Street, Dayton, Ohio from Andrea M. Christian.
12) U.S. Currency seized 12/18/2012 at 125 Baltimore Street, Dayton, Ohio from Theodore W. Hodge, II.
13) U.S. Currency and Samsung Television, s/n Z4MX3CQA20355R seized 12/17/2012 at 1815 Huffman, Dayton, Ohio from Timothy L. Butts.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before February 9, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura C. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
1-18, 01-25-2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.