Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
HUBER HEIGHTS POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, seized 12/14/2012 at 4546 Buford Blvd, Huber Heights, Ohio from Steven R. Erwin.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
2) U.S. Currency, seized 12/08/2012 at 112 Tall Hickory Trail, Dayton, Ohio from Gregory Manson.
3) U.S. Currency, LG TV, s/n 906RM202964US, Play Station 3, s/n CG178570170176CECH-2001A, 2003 Lincoln LS, VIN #1LNHM86S13Y648754 seized 12/12/2012 at 1906 Malvern Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Mark Lee and/or Robyn Patterson.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 12/11/2012 at 2850 Sage Avenue, Dayton, Ohio from Ronald C. Green
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
5) U.S. Currency, seized 12/19/2012 at 4950 Old Barn Road, Dayton, Ohio from Dennis Ray Campbell, Jr.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before February 9, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura C. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
1-18, 01-25-2013 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.