Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 06/20/2012 at 2561 Carnegie St., Dayton, Ohio from Jaccard M. Goodnight.
2) 2002 Kia Rio, VIN# KNADC123526159843 seized 7/5/2012 at 3849 Cornell, Dayton, Ohio from Christopher Gilbert and/or Kendra Nickell and/or Timothy Nickell.
3) U.S. Currency and 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe seized 07/11/2012 at 100 W. Fifth St., Dayton, Ohio from Sean Heisle and/or Rickita L. Heisle.
4) U.S. Currency and 1998 Ford Escort seized 7/10/2012 at 2516 Marchmont Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Amanda M. Graves and/or Joshua A. Edwards.
5) U.S. Currency seized 6/6/2012 at 521 Xenia Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jimmy L. Powell.
6) 1993 Ford Ranger seized 6/28/2012 at 700 N Main St., Dayton, Ohio from Nicholas D. Reed.
7) 1986 Chevorlet Cavalier seized 6/24/2012 at 1200 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Darrell Russell and/or Jesse D. Hargis.
8) U.S. Currency and Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun, Serial #MV19034F, Mossberg 22 caliber rifle, serial #HIH3048094, Browning 9mm Pistol, serial #245NV68117, AMT .380 caliber Pistol, serial #D5280, Sharp Aquos Television, serial #109814417, 1998 Chevrolet Silverado, VIN# 1GCEC14M9WZ212724, 1995 GMC G1V Van, VIN# 1GTDG15H7SF520729 seized 6/25/2012 at 22 Urbana Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Anthony Clark and/or Timothy Bell Sr. and/or Hollie L. Lunsford.
9) U.S. Currency and Sierra Handgun, s/n 10871, seized 6/30/2012 at 1107 Wildwood, Dayton, Ohio from Christopher Crabtree.
10) U.S. Currency seized 7/31/2012 at 5028 Caliph Ct., Dayton, Ohio from Aaron E. Benson.
11) U.S. Currency seized 7/3/2012 at 134 Brooklyn Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Ronnie L. Bailey.
12) U.S. Currency seized 6/24/2012 at 5035 Norris Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Aaron E. Benson and/or Ronica S. Jones.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before September 8, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Maureen C. Yuhas
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
8-17 8-24-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.