Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1. U.S. Currency seized 6/8/2012 at 128 Cherokee Ave. Dayton, Ohio from Lawrence Spurlock.
2. U.S. Currency and 2003 Chevy Impala, VIN# 2G1WF52E8239132800 seized 5/30/2012 at the area of Needmore Rd and Frederick Pike, Dayton, Ohio from Davion Lyons and /or Andrea Works.
3. U.S. Currency seized 6/8/2012 at 1927 Needmore Road, Dayton, Ohio from Ronald Elam.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
4. U.S. Currency and Samsung Flat Screen TV seized 6/1/2012 at 8318 Towson Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from Maxwell Harvey and/or Maria Henry.
5. U.S. Currency seized 6/8/2012 at 1927 Needmore Road, Dayton, Ohio from Ronald Elam.
6. U.S. Currency, 1998 Ford F-150 Truck VIN# 1FTZF1726WNB68160, 4 Power Sources, 4 Bllasts, 10 Grow lights, 9 Timers, 2 Extension cords, Sweeper, 2 fans seized 6/4/2012 at 1531 Westona Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Mark Turber.
7. U.S Currency, 2006 Pontiac, VIN# 1G2ZG558664117862, 2008 Chevy Malibu, VIN# 1G1ZG57B68F221658, Glock 23 s/n: GHW781, High Point model CF380 s/n P819005, Glock model 19, s/n H03104922, Saiga rifle s/n H03104922, Springfield XD40, Highpoint 9MM s/n 033454 seized 6/11/2012 at 2469 Cross Village Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Stephon Robinson and/or Tineesha Goode and/or Laporsha Clay and/or Jeffrey Smith.
8. U.S. Currency and 2008 Cadillac CTS, VIN# 1G6DP57V180168000 seized 6/20/2012 at 83 Carson Ave. and 3295 Old Salem Road, Dayton, Ohio from Alexander Kordalis.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
9. U.S. Currency and Cricket/ZTE Cell Phone, Model X500 seized 6/25/2012 at 20 N. Main Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Shawn P. Brock.
BROOIKVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
10. U.S. Currency seized 6/26/2012 at Interstate 70 @ 21MM, Dayton, Ohio from Evan L. Pruitt and/or Archibald M. Gibson.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before August 11, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
7-20 7-27-2012 2FRI
About your information and the public record.