Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
1. U.S. Currency seized 4/12/2012 at 4621 Lotus Drive, Trotwood, Ohio from Davion Wallace and/or James Underwood.
2. U.S. Currency and Kel Tec P-32, S/N 120662, Springfield Armory XD, 9mm, S/N US968624. Rossi, 38 Cal., revolver, S/N RH76314, Jiminer, JA 9 pistol, S/N 125771, Ward Wester Field, 12 GA Model #30-SB562, S/N 78348, SS Kresoe co. 20 GA, S/N 148589, Savage Mark 2, .22 cal rifle, S/N 1613554, Mossberg 12 G, Shotgun, no visible serial number seized 4/25/2012 at 1428 Valley Street, Dayton, Ohio from Dustin Adkins.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
3. U.S. Currency seized 5/02/2012 at 231 W. Nottingham Road, Dayton, Ohio from Charles Wilson.
4. Toshiba Laptop, Serial #Y8444515Q, Emachine computer tower, S/N QLM26-C00-21345, Emachine computer tower, S/N 00043-424-812-919, Dell computer tower, S/N 00043-569-525-972, Wireless thumb drive S/N D750149071110, Thumb drive LZ02563, Sony Digital Camera, seized at 980 Wilmington, Ave., Apt. 937, Dayton, Ohio from John Nelson.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
5. U.S. Currency seized 5/3/2012 at 1316 Cherry Hill Drive, Miamisburg, Ohio from Deborah S. Miller.
WARREN CO. TASK FORCE
6. U.S. Currency seized 4/23/2012 at 29 W. Whipp Road, Dayton, Ohio from HP Wholesale, Hemant Patel and/or Linda K. Patel.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before July 5, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
6-15 6-22-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.