Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1. U.S. Currency, 2000 Jaguar Sedan VIN # SAJDA01DXYGL75267, and Ruger 357 magnum caliber handgun s/n #15437008 seized 5/03/2012 at 833 W. Stewart Street, Dayton, Ohio from Brookes Rhodes, Reginald Shedd, Roger Lewis Jr., Randal S. Boykin, Qjuan Shedd, Andrew E. Mobley Jr., and Diana L. Ankey.
2. 1994 Dodge Intrepid, VIN# 2B3HD46T5RH324166, seized 4/23/2012 at 2603 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from James Stepp and/or Teresa Stepp.
3. U.S. Currency seized 5/04/2012 at Oxford and Philadelphia Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Aundric D. Kerley.
4. U.S. Currency seized 4/12/2012 at 1 Wyoming Street, Dayton, Ohio from David K. Cokes.
5. 1995 Buick Riviera, VIN# 1G4GD2214S4703614 seized 4/21/2012 at 3821 McCall Street, Dayton, Ohio from Timothy A. Drake and/or I’Keshia Carlisle.
6. 1999 Lexus ES300 4D, VIN# JT8BF28G3X0232427 seized 4/28/2012 at 5000 Northcrest, Dayton, Ohio from Joseph R. Morton.
7. U.S. Currency seized 5/5/2012 at 109 S. McGee Street, Dayton, Ohio from Markus T. Kight.
8. 1997 GMC Sonoma, VIN# 1GTCS19X9V8528092 seized 5/13/2012 at 1800 Stanley Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Shywan L. Fields.
9. U.S. Currency, Victor 12 gauge shotgun, Serial #510279, Ithaca M49 Rifle, Serial #166350, IJ Target 22 Pistol, Serial #M96574, Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum revolver, Serial #25551, unknown brand .22 caliber pistol, Serial #219492 seized 5/7/2012 from Adrian D. Rice-Works and/or Dwain C. Works.
10. U.S. Currency seized 5/15/2012 at 930 Dona Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jerry L. Tinsley.
11. 2000 Chevrolet Malibu, VIN# 1G1ND52J5Y6269593 seized 5/7/2012 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses, Dayton, Ohio from Linda L. Phelps.
12. U.S. Currency seized 4/12/2012 at 1 Wyoming Street, Dayton, Ohio from David K. Cokes.
13. U.S. Currency seized 4/27/2012 at 433 S. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Tony Gill Inc. and/or Paviter K. Gill.
14. U.S. Currency seized 5/11/2012 at 1 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Marquan Johnson.
15. U.S. Currency seized 5/15/2012 at 1829 Germantown Street, Dayton, Ohio from Chiquita M. Brown.
16. U.S. Currency seized 5/08/2012 at 2016 Cornell Ridge Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Darnell Jackson.
17. U.S. Currency and a 2004 Chevrolet Impala, VIN# 2G1WF52E349139459 seized 5/17/2012 at 1021 Old Orchard Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Ryan Lee.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before July 6, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
6-15 6-22-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.