Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 4/8/2012 at 1900 Brookline Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Kenneth S. Thomas.
2) U.S. Currency seized 4/16/2012 at Livingston and US 35, Dayton, Ohio from Gregory B. Stollings and/or Jamil A. Rahman and/or Carolynn A. Clark.
3) U.S. Currency seized 4/11/2012 at 500 Leo Street, Dayton, Ohio from Eric N. Raglin.
4) U.S. Currency seized 4/6/20102 at 444 Briarwood Ave., Dayton Ohio from Corey R. Miller.
5) U.S. Currency seized 4/18/2012 at 405 Gunckel Ave., Dayton Ohio from Willie Smith.
6) 1993 Chevrolet Corsica, VIN# 1G1LT53T4PY223525 seized 4/6/2012 at 2166 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton Ohio from Kimberly Childers and/or G.W. Clinard.
7) 2003 Ford Taurus VIN# 1FAFP55U83G154701 seized 3/30/2012 at 1000 N. Gettsburg Ave., Dayton Ohio from Teresa Burnett.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before June 1, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
5-11 5-18-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.