Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency and Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. Pistol, Serial #MPT0366 seized 03/23/2012 at 522 Brooklyn Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Rodney L. Anderson and/or Ollie J. Arnold III.
2) 1998 Oldsmobile 88, VIN# 1G3HN52K4W4858136 seized 3/18/2012 at 900 Riverside Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Shanda Hebel and/or John W. Jack.
3) U.S. Currency and 1998 Jeep Cherokee, LL, VIN# 1J4FJ68S8WL142436 seized 03/27/2012 at 160 S. Patterson Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from Andrea L. Odette and/or Daniel S. Odette and/or Roy L. Parks Jr.
4) U.S. Currency seized 4/02/2012 at 1972 Home Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Maurice Wade and/or James L. Bailey and/or Dale E. Berry.
5) 2002 Chevrolet Express Commerce, VIN# 1GBJG31R521221111 seized 3/6/2012 at 2241 Rugby Road, Dayton, Ohio from Jeffrey P. Meyerhoeffer
6) U.S. Currency seized 3/16/2012 at 1535 W. Fifth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Antwon E. Lane.
7) U.S. Currency seized 3/10/2012 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Dayton, Ohio from Michael S. Carswell
8) U.S. Currency seized 3/18/2012 at 2240 Germantown Street, Dayton, Ohio from Damarquis D. Dixon and/or Dasean L. Barker.
9) U.S. Currency, PNC checks, Springfield Armory Pistol Serial US985250 Beretta Pistol Serial Number #90834A and 2001 BMW 530i VIN# WBADT63471CF01834 seized 3/10/2012 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from Michael S. Carswell.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before MAY 19, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Maureen C. Yuhas
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
4-27 5-4-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.