Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MORAINE POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 2/22/2012 at 3000 Lakehurst Ct., Moraine, Ohio from Robert A. Cochran
2) U.S. Currency seized 2/22/2012 at 4521 Shores Drive, Moraine, Ohio from Tyler Pack.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
3) U.S. Currency seized 2/15/2012 at Colgate Ave./W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Davian C.L. Jones.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) U.S. Currency seized 2/20/2012 at 1728 S. Broadway, Dayton Ohio from Daniel A. Sanders.
5) U.S. Currency and 1998 Pontiac Sunfire, VIN #1G2JB1243W7535414 seized 2/22/2012 at 1728 S. Broadway, Dayton, Ohio from Robert Maston Jr.
6) U.S. Currency seized 3/04/2012 at 2842 Lansing Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Kevin Collins.
7) U.S. Currency seized 3/08/2-12 at 46 Gerlaugh Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Aaron L. Leslie.
8) U.S. Currency seized 2/29/2012 at 218 Richmond Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Chrishanda L. Hinton.
9) U.S. Currency seized 3/03/2012 at 728 Huffman Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Karl D. Coleman Sr.
10) U.S. Currency seized 2/24/2012 at 21 N. Philadelphia Street, Dayton, Ohio from Michael L. Shilt.
11) U.S. Currency and 2003 Ford Pickup VIN #2FTRF07393CA65187 seized 2/28/2012 at 412 Kiser Street, Dayton, Ohio from Scott W. Wilson.
12) U.S. Currency seized 2/23/2012 at 2114 Litchfield Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jay Y. White.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 21, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
3-30 4-6-2012 2FRI
About your information and the public record.