Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 02/17/2012 at 2341 Oakridge Drive, Dayton, Ohio-from Jermaine A. Value, Sr.
2) U.S. Currency seized 2/9/2012 at 200 N. Euclid Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Sherman A. Brown.
3) U.S. Currency seized 02/16/2012 at 1516 Superior Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Dennis Ray Campbell Jr.
4) U.S. Currency seized 2/13/2012 at 537 Gramont Ave., Dayton, Ohio from John C. Crenshaw
5) 1998 Dodge Pickup, VIN # 1B7FL26X3WS676988 seized 1/28/2012 at 244 S. Hedges, Dayton, Ohio from Shane Ruhe and/or Ronald Burgess.
6) 2012 Ford Focus VIN # 3FAHP0GA8CR200194 seized 2/22/2012 at 4121 Hoover Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Rachel Brazie and/or Michael Wolf.
7) 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, VIN # 1G1AL5877355901 seized 1/29/2012 at 1819 West Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Amada J. Glenn and/or Michael Jones.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 5, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Maureen C. Yuhas
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
3-16 3-23-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.