Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 2/10/2012 at 1431 E. Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio from Lee A. Williams.
2) U.S. Currency and 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier, VIN # 1G1JC124327332504 seized 2/16/2012 at 2140 East Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio from Kaira K. Kintz.
RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT
3) U.S. Currency seized 2/01/2012 at 4500 Linden Ave., Riverside, Ohio from James D. Rowles.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) U.S. Currency seized 2/02/2012 at 217 Marwood Ct., Miamisburg, Ohio from Margarita Yarve.
5) 2004 Mercury Marquis, VIN # 2MHFM75W54X695931 seized 2/10/2012 at 1216 N. Heincke Road, Miamisburg, Ohio from Adam J. Bryant.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
6) U.S. Currency seized 2/20/2012 at 5211 N. Main Street, Harrison Township, Ohio from Robert Nolan.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before April 1, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
3-9 3-16-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.