Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
GRANDVIEW MEDICAL CENTER POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1998 Honda Civic, VIN# 1HGEJ6676WL010387 seized 12/13/2011 at 405 W. Grand, Dayton, Ohio from Christopher L. Salemme.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
2) U.S. Currency, seized 1/01/2012 at 310 Nassau Street, Dayton, Ohio from Adrian L. Garrison.
3) 2005 Hyundai Elantra, VIN# KMHDN46D15U159254 seized 11/11/2011 at RT 35 east of James H. McGee, Dayton, Ohio from Jacquelyn V. Feltner and/or Taylor L. Feltner
4) U.S. Currency and 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix, VIN# 2G2WP552981113382 seized 12/25/2011 at 61 S. Sperling Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Marcus A. Hardy, Jr. and/or Traci Libecap
5) U.S. Currency seized 12/21/2011 at 1725 Harold Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Keith D. Kirkland, Jr.
6) U.S. Currency and 2004 Tan Cadillac Deville 4D, VIN# 1G6KD54YX4U247232 seized 12/17/2011 at 3501 N. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Javas D. McNair and/or India Fambro.
7) 1991 Black Chevrolet Pickup Truck, VIN# 1GCDC14K6MZ166020 seized 12/22/2011 at 201 Brandt Street, Dayton, Ohio from Max Reynolds.
8) U.S. Currency seized 12/12/2011 at 645 Creighton Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jeffery Lam and/or Timothy Lam and/or Vincent Johnson and/or Christopher Benson.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before February 20, 2012 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
2/3 2/10/2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.