Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
OFFICE MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S RANGE TASK FORCE
1) U.S. Currency, and Insignia Flat Screen TV – s/n RO498JA000892, 3 cell phones, POF .223 Rifle s/n 06-00-305, Colt Mark IV .45 Caliber an/70G54390 seized 12/08/2011 at 4954 Westmoreland Court Apt. A, Riverside, Ohio from Timothy Farr.
2) U.S. Currency seized 12/20/2011 at 1474 Captains Bridge, Washington Township, Ohio from Victor A. Georgescu.
OFFICE MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S
3) U.S. Currency seized 12/13/2011 at 4733 Salem Ave., Trotwood, Ohio from Dominique J. Rutlin and/or Jaron T. Hawkins.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) U.S. Currency, seized 12/13/2011 at 2909 Harvey Ave., Kettering, Ohio from Jared L. Skeese.
5) U.S. Currency seized 12/07/2011 at Wilmington Pike/at Devon, Kettering, Ohio from Grant W. Smith.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before February 10, 2012 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Maureen C.. Yuhas,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
1/20 1/27/2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.