Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1998 Chevrolet Blazer, VIN# 1GNDT13WOW2226476 seized 11/05/2011 at R35-Keowee XW. Dayton, Ohio from Amanda Roberts and/or Nathaniel Roberts and/or Scott Jarrett.
2) 2003 Buick Regal, VIN# 2G4WB52K231113808 seized 11/06/2011 at 5000 Germantown Pike, Dayton, Ohio from John A Brower and/or Michael B Jago, Jr.
3) 2005 Hyundai Elantra, VIN# KMHDN46D15U159254 seized 11/11/2011 at RT 35 east of James H McGee, Dayton, Ohio from Jacquelyn V Feltner and/or Taylor L Feltner.
4) U.S. Currency seized 11/08/2011 at 1219 N Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Anthony A Andrews.
5) U.S. Currency seized 11/08/2011 at 4126 Sylvan Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Brian Hunter and/or Sherman Brown.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 7, 2012 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G Mariani,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
About your information and the public record.