Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S RANGER TASK FORCE
1) US Currency, and 27" Sharp Television seized 10/31/2011 at 35 s Harbine Ave, Dayton, Ohio from Eric Newsome.
2) US Currency seized 11/01/2011 at 555 Infirmary Road, Jefferson Township, Ohio from Charles Moore.
3) US Currency, Llama 45 Caliber Handgun, 44 cal. Cobray, Tec 9 Pistol, Kodak camera, seized 10/25/2011 at 3690 Wilmore Street, Trotwood, Ohio from William Sanford, Sr.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
4) 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo seized 10/18/2011 at 130 W Second Street, Dayton, Ohio from Tyler Hamilton.
5) US Currency, seized 10/19/2011 at 847 Wind Bluff Place, Dayton, Ohio.
6) US Currency and Nokia Cell Phone seized 10/29/2011 at N Dixie Dr/Needmore Rd, Dayton, Ohio from Anthony Jones.
TROTWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT
7) US Currency seized 10/09/2011 at 4171 Brumbaugh Blvd, Trotwood, Ohio.
CENTERVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
8) 2003 Suzuki Motorcycle, VIN #JSI"GN7BA33210446 seized 11/03/2011 at 9620 Bridlewood Tr, Centerville, Ohio from Alexander C Howard.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before December 17, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Maureen C. Yuhas,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
About your information and the public record.