Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
Dayton Police Department
1) 2000 Chevrolet Impala, VIN#2G1WF55E9Y9117869 seized 9/05/2011 at 1500 McArthur Ave, Dayton, Ohio from Joseph C Silo and/or Billie J Silo.
2) 1996 Jeep Cherokee, VIN#1J4GZ58S1TC391955 seized 9/02/2011 at 3918 Free Pike, Dayton, Ohio from Ashley L Wilson and/or Hugh T Wilson Jr.
3) US Currency, Seized 09/03/2011 at 1600 E Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jeremy E Stineback.
4) 1998 Chevrolet Cavailier, VIN#1G1JC5249W7187143 seized 9/10/2011 at 713 Esidon Street, Dayton, Ohio from Renee D Triplett and/or Dustin E Vance.
5) 2005 GMG Yukon, VIN#1GKEK63U75J135094, seized 9/5/2011 at 1300 S Smithville Road, Dayton, Ohio from Todd L Beach and/or Ted L Beach.
6) US Currency, Seized 09/08/2011 at 1430 Amberley Drive and/or 616 Yale Ave, Dayton, Ohio from Michael A Keith.
7) US Currency, Seized 9/28/2011 at 4746 Germantown Pike, Dayton, Ohio from Gemetrish L Lane.
8) 1997 Buck Regal, VIN#2G4WF5215V1443229, Seized 10/01/2011 at 175 SB-Edwin C Moses XW, Dayton, Ohio from Thomas E Himmingsen and/or Michael J Heaton.
9) 1997 Infiniti QX4, VIN#JNAR05Y0VW015529, Seized 10/10/2011 at 25 Davis Ave, Dayton, Ohio from Edward L Odell and/or Tracy A Zucchero.
10) US Currency, Seized 10/08/2011 at 304 W Riverview Ave, Dayton, Ohio from Julian J Willis.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before November 25, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR., PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Maureen C Yuhas
301 West Third Street, Suite 500, Dayton, OH 45422
About your information and the public record.