Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1997 Chevrolet Silverado, VIN #1GCEC19R2VE169550 seized 8/20/04 at 254 S. Findlay Street, Dayton, Ohio from Charles H. Wallen.
2) 2000 Jeep Cherokee, VIN #1J4GW48S4YC327547, seized 01/19/09 at 4607 Cove Ct., Dayton, Ohio from Elizabeth Alverez.
3) U.S. Currency, seized 09/04/09 at 124 E. Beechwood Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Andre Hill.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 08/03/09 at 727 W. Riverview Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Angelo D. Turpin.
5) U.S. Currency, seized 09/09/09 at 200 Gold Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jefferey E. Hatton.
6) U.S. Currency, and 2000 Ford Expedition, VIN #1FMPU18L4YLA43799 seized 09/05/09 at 2299 Ravenwood Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Kaseon M. Finley and/or Dashawne L. Webb.
7) U.S. Currency, and .40 Caliber hand gun Ser. SBX22520 seized 09/03/09 at 46 N. Alder Street, Dayton, Ohio from DeShaune E. Williamson.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before NOVEMBER 9, 2009 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
10-19-2009 10-26-2009 2Mon
About your information and the public record.