Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1993 Ford Crown Victoria, VIN #2FACP71W4PX166916 seized 09/12/09 at 5 W. Hudson Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Angela D. Jackson and/or Doris Jackson.
2) U.S. Currency, seized 09/08/09 at 830 N. Broadway St., Dayton, Ohio from William B. Edwards, Sr.
3) U.S Currency seized 09/10/09 at 124 E. Beechwood Ave., Dayton, Ohio from David Landers.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 09/05/09 at 2811 Millicent Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Adam Pattson and/or Toinette N. Watkins.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF
5) U.S. Currency, seized 09/21/09 at Catalpa Dr/Daytona Py., Dayton, Ohio from Kenneth Wynn.
UNION POLICE DEPARTMENT
6) 1978 Olds. Delta 88, VIN #3N37R8X118819, seized 10/03/09 at 118 N. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Keith Smith and/or Levette Petty.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before NOVEMBER 9, 2009 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
10-19-2009 10-26-2009 2Mon
About your information and the public record.