Return to List
Legal Notices: Sized Property Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. currency and 1999 Lincoln Navigator, VIN #5LMPU28L5XLJ01534 seized 07/30/09 at 3300 Dandridge Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Clave Bloodsaw.
2) U.S. currency seized 07/10/09 at 941 Edison Street, Dayton, Ohio from Antoine L. Long.
3) U.S. currency seized 07/30/09 at 3300 Dandridge Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Lemarr Jennings, and/or Shalisha Kinnel, and/or Anthony McComb.
4) U.S. currency, seized 08/08/09 at 1599 Wyoming, Dayton, Ohio from Diarro A. Hill.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF
5) U.S. currency and 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe, VIN#1GNEK13RXTJ313451, seized 08/09/09 at Liscum Dr./US 35, Dayton, Ohio from Trae A. Griffith.
6) U.S. currency, seized 09/07/09 at Shoup Mill Rd./Sue Ann Blvd., Dayton, Ohio from Steven E. Brokke.
7) U.S. currency, seized 07/30/09 at 4949 Tenshaw Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Tiffni R. Burns.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
8) U.S. currency and 2000 Ford Explorer VIN # 1FMZU731YZA32518, seized 08/20/09 at 8606 North County Line Road, Dayton, Ohio from Juan Fernando Hurtado Gutierez and/or Winifred Arenas.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before OCTOBER 23, 2009 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9-30-2009 10-7-2009 2Wed
About your information and the public record.