Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
VANDALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency, 2003 Ford Explorer, VIN #1FMZU73K93UC53960 seized 10/09/2012 at 380 East National Road, Vandalia, Ohio from Bradley O’Neal.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
2) U.S. Currency, seized 11/06/2012 at 307 Timberlake Drive, Vandalia, Ohio from Tracy Vinson.
3) U.S. Currency, seized 11/02/2012 at 5113 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Michael White.
4) U. S Currency, 5 pair Versace sunglasses, 4 Invicta watches, KC watch, Techno watch, Casio watch, Stohpling watch, GX watch, Pair diamond earrings, 1 diamond earring, Ring with black stones, Chain necklace, 70 pair men’s shoes, Samsung speakers, I-pad with charger, I-pad 32Q, Toshiba Laptop #1B1125o1Q, Asus Laptop #15G29N005501, X-Box 360, Playstation PS3 w/3 controllers, Coleman air compressor, Emerson TV, Sony TV, 2 X-Box controllers, Toshiba TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Black Whirlpool Gas Stove, Frigedaire refrigerator, GE Dishwasher, $19,729.00 seized 11/14/2012 at 1232 Amherst Place, Dayton, Ohio from Thomas Wortham and/or Deandra Britton and/or Janet Webber and/or Gerry Griffith.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
5) U.S. Currency AND Samsung Galaxy Tablet/charger, seized 11/08/2012 at 2001 Needmore Road, Harrison Township, Ohio from Jacob Simmons.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 10, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
12/21, 12/28/2012 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.