Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) Glock Model 23 .40 Caliber Pistol, s/n SBK394 seized 10/23/2012 at 1400 Vernon Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Marcus Pritchett.
2) U.S. Currency, EAA Witness 45 ACP Pistol s/n EA18889, 2002 Cadillac Escalade, VIN #1GYEK63N62R212999, seized 10/30/212 at 3001 E. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Tavell M. Sims and/or Larry E. Sims, Sr.
3) U.S. Currency, Rossi .357 Magnum Revolver s/n F003733 seized 11/19/2012 at 3611 E. Third street, Dayton, Ohio from William D. Gibson.
4) U.S. Currency seized 11/02/2012 at 117 N. Halloway Street, Dayton, Ohio from Johnese P. Arnold.
5) U.S. Currency and Glock 9mm pistol model 19 s/n PPY172 seized 11/10/2012 at 632 Groveland, Dayton, Ohio from Ronnie D. Barnes.
6) U.S. Currency seized 11/05/2012 at 160 S. Patterson Blvd, Dayton, Ohio from Christopher A. Boykin.
7) 2001 Buick LeSabre 4D, VIN #1G4HR54K21U288420, seized 10/28/2012 at 51 E. Bruce Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Keith Mason and/or Melanie L. Fawcett.
8) U.S. Currency, and 1986 Monte Carlo, VIN # 1G1GZ37H1GR148612 seized 11/23/2012 at 700 Hamilton Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Dejuan K. Jones and/or Schmika R. Lawhorn.
9) 2006 Grand Prix, VIN #2G2WP552361143345 and 2002 Pontiac Bonneville, VIN #1G2HX54KX24193474 seized 10/31/2012 at 1474 Fotip Lane, Dayton, Ohio from Amber Harbor and/or India M. Moore.
10) U.S. Currency seized 11/15/2012 at 419 Boltin Street, Dayton, Ohio from Clifford E. Lovett, Jr.
11) U.S. Currency and Smith & Wesson 9MM pistol s/n DYJ0054 seized 11/1/2012 at 39 W. Norman Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Martin Poore and/or Marvin Jackson and/or Tyrone Turner and/or Mark Harris.
12) U.S. Currency and 2000 Buick LeSabre VIN #1G4HP545K3YU100147 seized 11/04/2012 at 811 Uhrig Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Ricky S. Rutledge, Jr. and/or Danielle D. Richardson and/or Aundric D. Kerley.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 10, 2013, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
12/21, 12/28/2012 2 FRI
About your information and the public record.