Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 2003 Cadillac CTS Vin# 1G6DM57N230103593, seized 8/12/2012 at 1301 Wheatley, Dayton, Ohio from Joseph R. Heisle and/or Michelle R. Heisle.
2) U.S. Currency and H&R 22 Caliber Revolver, s/n AN10409 seized 8/20/2012 at 256 S. Harbine Ave., Apt B, Dayton, Ohio from Paul Ambrose.
3) U.S. Currency and 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora, VIN# 1G3GR62C7V4127522 seized 8/13/2012 at 2026 Cornell Ridge Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Dyountay Pullen and/or Aretha Ringer and/or Dimas McFarland.
4) 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix VIN # 1G2WJ52M4SF210772 seized 7/26/2012 at N75 near Stanley, Dayton, Ohio from Rolando L. Crowder.
5) 2003 GMC Yukon, VIN# 1GKFK16Z33J168900 seized 7/15/2012 at 2400 S. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Renee M. Lauricella and/or Lynn A. Campbell.
6) 1998 Nissan 200SX 1N4AB42D2WC521913 seized 7/15/2012 at 600 Cedarhurst, Dayton, Ohio from Wesley M. Stein and/or John M. Ward.
7) 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass, seized 7/12/2012 at 2 Boltin Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jayson Stafford and/or Teresa A. Tomlin.
8) U.S. Currency and Taurus 45 ACP Pistol s/n NAT60309 and Smith & Wesson 9mm Pistol s/n PDH9476 seized 7/13/2012 at 149 Shoop Ave., Ohio from Johnny L. Taylor and/or Preston O. Yeldell and/or Octavius L. Humphrey and/or Dameon M. McCombs.
9) U.S. Currency and ACP 25 Caliber Pistol s/n DK18918 seized 7/17/2012 at 2412 Oakridge Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Charles L. Nolan.
10) U.S. Currency, Sony KDL32S000 TV s/n 4090094, Toshiba A665 Computer s/n 6A209396K seized 7/28/2012 at 1675 Woodman Drive, Ohio from Thomas Boscarino and/or Kenneth Wise.
11) 1995 Chevrolet Astro Van VIN # 1GNDM19W3SB161315 seized 8/05/2012 at 2120 S. Edwin C. Moses, Dayton, Ohio from Kristopher W. Barrett and/ or Darrell W. Barrett.
12) U.S. Currency and Cobra .380 ACP Pistol s/n FS0007610 seized 8/09/2012 at 3406 E. Fourth Street, Dayton, Ohio from Timothy W. Lam and/or Julian M. Calwell and/or Daeveon L. Mooty.
13) 1995 Chevrolet GEO 4D, VIN # 1Y1SK5265SZ038321 seized 7/29/2012 at 400 Westwood, Dayton, Ohio from Dustin Deck.
14) U.S. Currency, Taurus 45 ACP Pistol, s/n NX124236, and RG 22 Caliber Pistol, s/n 70955461995 seized 8/05/20121 at 1519 S. Smithville Road, Apt. 15, Dayton, Ohio from Adam B. Kimmerly.
15) U.S. Currency seized 7/17/2012 at 2710 E. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio from Kevin Clay.
16) U.S. Currency and Titan 25 ACP Pistol s/n D889031 seized 7/24/2012 at 3734 E. Woods Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Ramona J. Williams.
17) U.S. Currency seized 8/04/2012 at 133 Brown Street, Dayton, Ohio from Stephen McClain.
18) U.S. Currency and 2001 Chevrolet Impala VIN # 2G1WF52E719363037 seized 8/05/2012 at 2700 Enterprise Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Joseph R. Watson.
19) 1995 Ford Mustang VIN # 1FALP4040SF277983 seized 7/03/2012 at 2044 Litchfield Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Stephen McClain.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before September 28, 2012, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Laura G. Mariani
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9-7 9-14-2012 2FRI
About your information and the public record.