Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices 0
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 8/24/2011 at 1010 Woodman Drive, Riverside, Ohio from Matthew M. Conway.
2) U.S. Currency seized 9/01/2011 at Harshman Road, Riverside, Ohio from Elizabeth Smith.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
3) 1999 Honda Prelude, VIN#JHMBB6147XC992116 seized 07/08/2011 at 253 Torrence Street, Dayton, Ohio from Derek Stewart and/or Kathy A. Merrik.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
4) U.S. Currency and Huawei Cricket Cellular Phone seized 09/07/2011 at 4005 Keats Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Daniel R. Ruble.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
5) U.S. Currency seized 08/23/2011 at 50 Pleasant Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Bruce E. Payne Jr. and/or Jamie R. Brandenburg.
1998 Lexus GS400, VIN #JT8BH68X0W0004143 seized 08/23/2011 at 2750 Ridge Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Phillip Moore and/or Landrum Gage.
7) U.S. Currency seized 08/25/2011 at 748 Osmond ave., Dayton, Ohio from Wilbert Castle, Jr. and/or Cedrick Sinkfield and/or Savon P. Pope and/or Crawford Bogle.
8) 2009 VW Rabbit, VIN#WVWDA71K69W100198 seized 09/08/2011 at 3200 Salem Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Christopher E. Smith and/or William Tollie and/or J.P. Aker Napier.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before October 22, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Laura G. Mariani,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9-30-2011 10-7-2011 2Fri
About your information and the public record.