Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices 0
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
CITY OF DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 2001 Chevrolet Silverado, VIN#1GCEC19T51Z161361 seized 8/19/2011 at 1300 Nicholas Road, Dayton, Ohio from Frederick W. Smith and/or Trisha M. Webb.
2) 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, VIN#3GNEK13T02G172028 seized 8/08/2011 at 1230 Brentwood Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Keith Wilson.
3) U.S. Currency and 1995 Cadillac Deville, VIN# 1G6KD52B7SU262184 seized 8/17/2011 at 211 W. Parkwood Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Eric D. Parker and/or Shawndra L. Montgomery.
4) 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, VIN#2G1WX15K119131900 seized 8/05/2011 at 1845 N. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Daimichael Malcolm and/or Kionna Scott.
5) 2001 Silver Mitsubishi Eclipse VIN#4A3AC54H21E072036, seized 8/7/2011 at 1200 N. Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jesse Lee Marsden and/or Valerie Beam.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
6) U.S. Currency, seized 08/11/2011 at 66 Chase Drive, Centerville, Ohio from Hassan A. Steveson.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before October 19, 2011, the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Maureen C. Yuhas,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9-28-2011 10-5-2011 2Wed
About your information and the public record.