Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices 0
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
CENTERVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 6/18/2011 at 192 W. Franklin Street, Centerville, Ohio from Jessica Cooper.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
2) 2001 Buick LeSabre, VIN#1G4HP54KX1U230058 seized 6/29/2011 at 700 S. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jessica Robinson.
3) 1998 Chrysler Conquest, VIN#2C3HD46J9WH104641 seized 09/08/2011 at 3501 N Main Street, Dayton, Ohio from Shane Neuman.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
4) 2003 Ford Mustang, VIN#1FAFP44403F398148 seized 6/28/2011 at 932 Soldiers Home Road, Miamisburg, Ohio from Jody Jackson.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
5) U.S. Currency seized 06/23/2011 at S. Dixie and Schantz, Kettering, Ohio from Dwayne J. Jones
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before August 14, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Laura G Mariani,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
About your information and the public record.