Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices 0
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1) U.S. Currency and Nokia Cell Phone seized 5/9/2011 at Needmore Rd/175 NB, Dayton, Ohio from Dayron McComb.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
2) U.S. Currency AND 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88, VIN#364399D106170 seized 5/18/2011 at 140 Santa Clara Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Lucas A. Waters and/or Michael Dudley, Jr.
3) 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix, VIN #1G2WP1216VF286382 seized 05/27/2011 at 120 Laura Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Robert W. Devaughn, Jr. and/or Karen Davenport.
4) 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe, VIN#GNEK18K18KOSJ313744 seized 05/08/2011 at 644 Yale Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Rashad Blackman and/or Harold Joiner.
5) U.S.Currency seized 05/05/2011 at 2130 Salem Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Fernando Ball and/or Billy Williams and/or John Hill.
6) U.S. Currency seized 04/13/2011 at 321 N. Upland Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jerome Bogle, Jr.
7) 1994 Buick LeSabre, VIN#1G4HR52L8RH527842 seized 05/14/2011 at 1316 McArthur Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Jerome Bogle, Jr. and/or George E. Allen.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before July 10, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Laura G. Mariani,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
6-20-2011 6-27-2011 2Mon
About your information and the public record.