Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices 0
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
CITY OF DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 1998 Chevrolet S10, VIN# 1GCCS1946WK252030 seized 3/9/1911 at 947 Stolz Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Christopher Pacific and/or Jamie Clawson.
2) 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix, VIN# 1G2WP52K2XF309613 seized 3/9/2011 at 1 South Broadway Street, Dayton, Ohio from Adrian L. Richardson and/or Jermaine D. Lewis.
3) 1999 GMC Sonoma Pickup Truck, VIN# 1GTEK19TXXE508931 seized 3/23/2011 at 4521 Genesee Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Damian Jones and/or Latoya Fountaine.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RANGE TASK FORCE
4) U.S. Currency, seized 2/26/1911 at MM 21 170 EB/Arlington Rd., Brookville, Ohio from Keith E. Dewitt and/or Brian J. Hunter, Jr. and/or Antonio Streety.
HUBER HEIGHTS POLICE DEPARTMENT
5) U.S. Currency, seized 3/26/2011 at 7131 Safari, Huber Heights, Ohio from Justine A. Lewis.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
6) U.S. Currency seized 3/29/2011 at 949 Kercher Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Justin Kogler.
7) U.S. Currency and Blackberry Cell Phone seized 3/8/2011 at N. Springboro Pk/Mall Woods Drive, Miamisburg, Ohio from David A. Gullatte.
8) U.S. Currency, Cricket HUAWEL Cell Phone - Serial # 2XA9MB10B1824173, Cricket HUAWEL Cell Phone - Serial # 2XA7NB10C2316086, Cricket HUAWEL Cell Phone - Serial # 2XA9MB10C1011642, Cincinnati Bell Cell Phone Samsung - Serial #
RULZB65759R, Cincinnati Bell Cell Phone Alcatel - Serial # 981A - 2BCJUSH-S40, 2006 Black Chevrolet Impala Motor Vehicle, VIN # 2G1WS551569403286, seized 3/25/2011 at Richard Street/N. Eleventh Street, Miamisburg, Ohio from Antonio T. Johnson and/or David A. Gullatte.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before May 13, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Maureen C. Yuhas,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
4-20-2011 4-27-2011 2Wed
About your information and the public record.