Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 11/01/2010 at 241 A Marianist Hall/300 College Pk, Dayton, Ohio from David P. Klimowicz and/or John P. Kohrman.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
2) U.S. Currency seized 10/12/2010 at 588 Miamisburg Centerville Rd., Dayton, Ohio from Timothy M. Garland.
3) U.S. Currency seized 11/06/2010 at S. Lansdowne Ave./W. Third Street, Jefferson Township, Ohio from Joshua R. Hunter.
4) U.S. Currency seized 11/06/2010 at S. Lansdowne Ave./W. Third Street, Jefferson Township, Dayton, Ohio from Jeffery L. Demmings.
5) U.S. Currency seized 11/02/2010 at Prescott Ave./N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Denzel Dixon.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before January 3, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Maureen C. Yuhas
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
12-13-2010 12-20-2010 2Mon
About your information and the public record.