Return to List
Legal Notices: Miscellaneous Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1 U.S. Currency and 1995 Buick LeSabre, VIN #1G4HR52L seized 08/05/2010 at 2900 E. Third Street, Ohio from Maurice R. Whitfield.
2) U.S. Currency and 1998 Dodge Durango, VIN # 1B4HS28ZXWF219157 seized 7/29/2010 at 616 Brown Street, Dayton, Ohio from Angel M. Thomas.
MORAINE POLICE DEPARTMENT
3) U.S. Currency,Black Gun Guard Rifle Case containing (1) one Bushmaster rifle Model MXD15-E25 Caliber .223 Serial #L111865 and (1) one rifle scope. Black Gun Guard Rifle Case containing (1) one Colt Rifle Caliber 7.62 Serial #CLH001639 and (1) one Mossberg 12 Gauge shotgun Serial #R980571 Serial (1) one Century International Arm, Inc. AK Pistol Caliber 7.62 Serial #DZ1872. Black Intratec Gun Case containing (1) one Intratec Luger 9MM Model #Tec-DC9 Serial #D050202. Camouflage ADG Sports Gun Case containing (1) one Ingterec Luger 9MM Model #Tec-DC9 Serial #D050202. Camouflage ADG Sports Gun Case Containing (1) one Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun Model 500A. Black Springfield Armory Gun Case containing (4) four magazines with a (13) thirteen round capacity and several live rounds of Federal 45 Caliber ammunition. The firearm for this case, a Springfield Armory XP Serial #US631202 45 Caliber. Gendarmeri Nacional Firearm Serial #71506 and a magazine. Silver Guide Gear Gun Box Containing (1) one Springfield Armory Model 1911 Firearm 45 Caliber Serial #WW93275. Ruger P90 45 Caliber Firearm Serial #662-32447 seized Serial #662-32447 seized 8/10/2010 at 2325 Schumaker Ct. Miami Township, Ohio from Wafa M. Elhindi.
4) U.S. Currency and Black Beretta Model 950 BS .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol, serial #BER 948841. Black/silver Bersa .380 semi automatic pistol, Serial #681 726. Silver Jimenez arms .25 semi-automatic pistol, Serial #57581, black Video Surveillance Ink Pen Model #DLA96464. Serial #QN1AO943037560. Emerson TV/DVD combination Model #LD195EMX, GFM 42" Plasma television, Model #PDV28420C, Serial #RS220HS092812, Samsung 32" flat panel television, Model #LN32B360C5DXZA, Serial #AZA43CRSA27805E. Two GE surveillance cameras, one wireless receiver, one SWAN 2.4 GHZ wireless camera, AV cord, two power cords. HP Pavillion Laptop computer seriaL #CNF8311RYO, P/N; FE759VA#AVA and Dell Inspiron All-In-One Computer/Monitor, Model WO1B, Product Key: TTWYK-82W2B-7W6T9-DTR786-JWXWF;power cord. mouse, and keyboard. Seized 9/02/2010 at 2450 Dryden Road, Moraine and 422 N. Garland Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Dontay Dyer and/or Tiffany J. Hamm and/or Christopher Smith.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RANGE TASK FORCE
5) 1997 Dodge Intrepid, VIN # 2B3HD46T7VH538599, seized 08/17/2010 at Shoupmill & Foxton Ct., Dayton, Ohio from John R. Young and/or Chavella Davis.
KETTERING POLICE DEPARTMENT
6) U.S. Currency, seized 08/30/2010 at Kettering Blvd. and West Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio from Melvin Fambro.
BUTLER TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
7) U.S. Currency and 2004 Dodge Dakota Pick-up, VIN#1D7HL38K54S585420 seized 08/03/2010 at 3465 York Commons Boulevard, Dayton, Ohio from Craig R. Grenier.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before October 14, 2010 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Laura G. Marian,i
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
9-21-2010 9-28-2010 2Tue
About your information and the public record.