Return to List
Legal Notices: Forclosure Notices n/a
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
CITY OF DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) U.S. Currency seized 6/7/2011 at 1115 Donald Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Dusty Terrill.
2) U.S. Currency seized 6/7/2011 at 34 S. Jersey Street, Dayton, Ohio from Deangelo D. Mills and/or Stephon Edwards.
3) U.S. Currency seized 6/6/2011 at 233 Volenand Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Frederick L. Broyles, Jr.
4) U.S. Currency and 2004 Jaguar XK VIN#SAJEB52D74XD71929 seized 7/7/2011 at 112 Fillmore Street, Dayton, Ohio from Bryan C. Milan.
5) 1995 Chevrolet Camaro VIN#2G1FP22S1S2203442, seized 7/13/2011 at 300 Gramont Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Nathan Taylor, Jr. and/or Dolas Palmer-Baker and/or Harry E. Hobson.
6) 1989 Jeep Cherokee VIN#1J4FJ67S5SL503570 seized 7/12/2011 at 1103 Wyoming Street, Dayton, Ohio from Donald E. Woodard.
7) 2002 Buick Century, VIN#2G4WY55J321298306 seized 7/14/2011 at 1 Shoop Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Stephone M. Brown and/or Deandeion JH Bryant.
8) U.S. Currency, seized 06/08/2011 at 1543 W. Grand Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Michael L. Cartwright, Jr.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE RANGE TASK FORCE
9) U.S. Currency, seized 07/15/2011 at 2640 Nyack Lane, Miami
Township, Ohio from Jose J. Orona.
10) U.S. Currency, seized 06/27/2011 at S. Gettysburg and Frytown, Dayton, Ohio from Carl L. Hodges.
11) U.S. Currency, Cricket Huawei Cell Phone #2XA7NB1130915263, (3) 14K Gold Necklaces, Gold Ring, Samsung Laptop Computer, Nextar GPS, Samsung Plasma 42" TV Serial #B5CM3CHQ5900298M, Kobalt Air Compressor s/n G01513953A, Flood lights, (9) grow lights, Coleman Powermate 3250 Generator, (4) Power Sources, Glock 29 pistol and case s/n 2175938, 32 caliber Remington model 511, s/n 10RR Air conditioner, Air purifier, two boxes Federal, Premium Pistol Cartridge (9mm) ammunition, ammunition can containing various caliber rounds of ammunition, Bersa .380 pistol s/n 22077, seized 7/15/2011 at 122 Penrod Ave., Trotwood, Ohio from Robert L. Thacker.
12) U.S. Currency, and Samsung TV #ZIMZ3CQZB04030H, and Smith & Wesson 40 Caliber #SAF0802 seized 08/01/2011 at 1121 Peachcreek Road, Washington Township, Ohio from Carl L. Earl Hatmaker.
MIAMISBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
13) U.S. Currency and 1999 Pontiac Grand AM, VIN # 1G2NE52T2XM841630, seized 07/07/2011 at 216 1/2 N. First Street and 4000 Miamisburg/Centerville Road, Miamisburg, Ohio from Bradley Mack and/or Martha F. Long.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
14) U.S. Currency, seized 6/17/2011 at S. Northhampton Ave/Desmond St., Jefferson Township, Ohio from Christopher Sizemore.
15) U.S. Currency, seized 7/24/2011 at 4302 Webster Street, Dayton, Ohio from Kenneth Wynn.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before September 8, 2011 the following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Maureen C. Yuhas
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
8-15-2011 8-22-2011 2Mon
About your information and the public record.